Sunday, January 31, 2010

About Me

My name is Muhd Faiz Bin Haji Abdul Latif. You all can call me Faiz or Izz. I was born at General Hospital of Seremban, Negeri Sembilan on September 1 1989. I am the last son from four siblings. I have one elder brother and two sisters. My early education was at Children’s Corner Kindergarten, Alor Setar, Kedah on 1995. After I graduated in that kindergarten, my family moved to Seremban because my father was transferred to Kuala Lumpur. I started my Standard 1 at King George V Primary School in Seremban. I school at there until Standard 5. After that my family moved to Malacca and I school at Tengkera 1 Primary School until I finished Standard 6. I started my secondary school at Gajah Berang High School. But I school at there just for two years because my father was retired and received his pension. My family moved back to my hometown, Seremban and I continue my school at Seri Ampangan High School from Form 3 to Upper 6. My favorite food is my mother’s cook. But if I eat outside, I like to eat Pattaya Fried Rice. My favorite drink is anything except drinks that was prohibited by Islam. My hobbies is playing tenpin bowling, watching movies, surfing Internet, hang out with friends and listen music. Before I entered UiTM, I am so worried about my future because of I did not received any offers from UPU July Intake. But when I know I get offer from UiTM, I am so happy and I feel like I want to fly. I promised to myself that I will do all my best to get a flying colours result. I feel so lucky after I knew that I was accepted as a student of UiTM and I really thankful to Allah.

9 comments:

  1. Alhamdulillah. I managed to post my assignment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. =) come and fly with me..Gajah Berang Secondary School was my father's school..=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey my brother used to study in tengkera 1! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Together we achieve the great stage in our study and life. All ThE BesT!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. seriously short and simple but cool dude. ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  6. i know most of your past school..huhu..
    luckily i've got lots of friends from there and here comes another fellow from king george too..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like a nomad boy right?
    Always travel over Malaysia.
    Hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  8. nomad boy??
    it's ok.
    jauh perjalanan, luas pemandangan

    ReplyDelete